• The core idea behind Miss Ghana UK (MGUK) is Beauty with Brains. The role of women in society keeps evolving and there the need for a platform to showcase the emerging and challenging roles of women today.
• Miss Ghana UK is the official search for the most beautiful (with intellect) young lady of Ghanaian descent across the United Kingdom.
• The pageant is the single platform where beauty, talent and music comes face to face to thrill the thousands of audience who attend the event on a yearly basis.
• MGUK has been a successful and leading brand for over two decades which celebrates the true beauty of the Ghanaian woman.
• “DISCOVERING THE GHANAIAN IN YOU!” is the theme for this year’s edition of the annual event which Ghanaian and other African nationals look out for on a yearly basis.
• As we are discovering the Ghanaian in us each theme is chosen, showcasing our rich culture from all the ten regions of Ghana in the talent segment of the show. Through this Miss Ghana UK will continue to promote our beautiful Ghanaian culture.
• Over the years, Miss Ghana UK has achieved several successes as a quality brand and the one of the most respected Beauty Pageant, fully endorsed by the Ghana High Commission UK.
• It is the dream of ours, as organisers to ensure Miss Ghana UK 2017(Silver Jubilee) surpasses all previous editions.
• To ensure this, Miss Ghana UK will produce a TV series on the pageant to be known as THE MISS GHANA DIARIES in conjunction with ABN TV and ABN Radio.
Former Miss Ghana UK Queen
Why Support MGUK 2017 (25th Anniversary)
• Miss Ghana UK (MGUK) is that one event which brings over 1,000 Ghanaians and non-Ghanaians from diverse background, gender and age range within the United Kingdom for a night to celebrate true Ghanaian beauty, our tradition and customs.
• MGUK serves as a grooming platform for the contestants who have taken up vital roles in society aside presenting to them otherwise rare opportunities.
• Hence, sponsoring Miss Ghana UK @ 25 will be a meaningful contribution to people development of the nation as well as aiding the contestants to gain personal development through the pageant.
• Also, identifying with the prestigious MGUK brand to enjoy goodwill from the Ghanaian community.
Miss Ghana UK Media Partnership with ABN TV & ABN Radio
• Miss Ghana UK official media partner is ABN TV and ABN Radio
• Educate Ghanaian community on what Miss Ghana Is really about via interviews with Miss Ghana organisers and sponsors.
• Regular content in the run up (6 weeks) to the Miss Ghana UK competition. A segment on radio is being created where two of the contestants will appear and tell listeners about the activities of the week, what they know about Ghana, their own aspirations, reasons why they entered the competition. To make it interactive there will be a quiz competition between the contestants on what they know about Ghana, Africa and current Affairs. ABN to present a hamper to the winner for each week
• This is an opportunity to give great publicity to the sponsors who are coming on board for the main event
• Winner of Miss Ghana will get as part of their prize a one year Contract with ABN Radio, where the winner gets to co-host one of the shows on the station. This is a great idea and a opportunity to offer a prize which goes beyond the Final
• MG UK is providing short content to be aired on the channel (6 weeks before the event)
• ABN TV to air Miss Ghana 2017 content (content to be provided by Miss Ghana production team)
• Various competitions on ABN TV