- All valid entries will be judged on their Appearance (overall look) and the written piece on ‘Why you should be crowned Miss Ghana UK’
- Finalist will be notified by phone and will receive written confirmation
- Finalists will be invited to participate in event
- The 1st, 2nd, 3rd place winners will be chosen at the grand final
- In the event that a contestant is disqualified, the organisers reserve the right to give that contestants place to the next highest placed contestant
PARTICIPATING AS A MISS GHANA UK CONTESTANT
- Contestants MUST submit a fully completed application form and registration fee of £50 before they will be allowed for the selection process/for the first part of the contest
- The eventual Winner must have the necessary travel documentation required for travelling eg passport/Visa.
- Please not MGUKF has direct contract with Winners and not Parents.
- All contestants must observe confidentiality and discretion at all times. (Your anonymity is paramount to any potential success you may have)
- Contestants must attend all rehearsals as well as any meetings pertaining to the event. NO family members or friends may attend rehearsals ( A valid reason must be given if you’re unable to attend rehearsals)
- Contestants must provide their own clothing and accessories
- Contestants must be prompt on the day of the event
- Contestants must be willing to aid one another.